Roos’ Cafe, a family owned cafe focused on using real ingredients to create healthy but tasty food is looking for a mature, self-starting individual to join our team. Must be comfortable working independently. 10-12 hours/week to start. Must be able to work at least 2 Sundays per/month.
• Ensure that prep stations remain stocked before and during the meal period.
• Follow all recipes, presentation guidelines and portions servings correctly according to recipes.
• Prevent waste through correct product measurement and management of inventory.
• Keep kitchen, dish, and storage areas clean and organized.
• Perform Open/Mid-Day/Closing duties as scheduled.
• Take customer order efficiently and accurately.
• Prep/cook assigned menu items.